CML Ref: DYN8950 Dynam Messerschmitt ME262 ARTF 1500mm w/o TX/RX/Battery
The scale outline and stunning performance have been captured in true Dynam style making this a real show stealer for any club flyer. The flight envelope is broad with no nasty tendencies if you donít get it perfect every time, this is our favourite aircraft by a long shot...
Just a single 4S 4000mAh battery is required to provide a torrid of thrust from the quality twin fans propelling this aircraft with adrenaline like performance. Assembly and design is in keeping with the Dynam philosophy, making this simple and quick to build and a real pleasure to fly and own.
The scale colour scheme is simply stunning and it presents as well in the air as it does in the pits, the ME 262 looks fast even when itís standing still!
The Dynam ME 262 is in a class on its own; so donít miss out on this years scorcher and order yours today!
Dynam Messerschmitt ME262 Features
- Large canopy access hatch to the battery and receiver area
- Worm drive retracts
- Large and powerful ailerons
- Stiff wing with simple attachment
- Fixed empennage with GRP stiffening tube
- Steering nose wheel
- Navigation lights (LED)
- Control horns pre-installed
- Wingspan - 1500mm
- Overall length - 1284mm
- ESC - 2 x Heavy duty 60 Amp
- Servo - Installed 9g x 5
- Motor - 2 x Brushless 3500KV
- Fans - 2 x Composite 5 blade 70mm
- Flying weight - 2400g
- Retracts - 3 x Worm drive electronic
Requires to finish: 4S LiPo 4000mAh, Transmitter and Receiver