JP ref 4400885 M41A3 Walker Tank (6mm Shooter)
- WITH 6mm SHOOTER - WITH SMOKE/SOUND (colour scheme may vary)
- Engine sound effects, machine gun sound, cannonball sound and smoke
- Controls - Forward, hi-speed forward, backward, hi-speed back, spin
- Proportional Control on Forward, Backwards, Left and Right
- Real Smoking effect, Barrel moves up and down 30 & Rotates 360 degrees
- Charge time - 3-4 hours
- Dimension - 50 x 23 x 22cm
- NiMH Battery and charger included
Named after General Walton Walker who died in a jeep accident in Korea it was an agile and well armed vehicle but it was also noisy, fuel-hungry and although it was meant as a light tank itís weight caused problems with air transport.
Limited combat in the Korean war but was used by the Army Republic of South Vietnam to replace the M24 Chaffee in 1965.
In 1971 the ARVN and US air force commenced operation Lam Son 719. The M41 tanks were used along with 2 airborne battalions and 2 cavalry regiments to penetrate 4 miles into Laos in an operation to disrupt communist supply lines. In this first engagement between North Vietnamese Army (NVA) and ARVN tanks the 17 M41ís destroyed 22 communist tanks, 6 T-54ís and 16 PT-76ís and lost none themselves.
- Name: M41 Walker Bulldog
- Type: Light Gun Tank
- Place of origin: United States
- Weight: 23.5 tonnes
- Length: 8.2m
- Width: 3.2m
- Height: 2.71m
- Crew: 4
The fully featured Heng Long Tank range is here.
Choose between a multitude of famous Tanks and the option of firing a 6mm BB shoot or infrared beams to knock out the enemy!
Heng Long tanks are designed to emulate the looks and functions of the full size and they also include great features such as:
- Stunning sound affects. Onboard motor start-up and running sounds. This has a volume control to make it easily adjustable. (This is remotely operated from the controller and the Tank will not operate until the engine has been started by the controller)
- Superb gun firing sound with great recoil moment (just like the full size)
- Full active independent suspension, just like the full size
- Real smoke effect. This Tank comes with an inbuilt smoke generator and can be switched on or off (looks just like a diesel engine running!)
- Can hold up to 40 BB shoots (BB version only)
- The BB gun can only be fired once the arming switch on the Tank has been activated. This is hidden under a cover so it canít be accidentally armed (BB version only)
- Infrared firing so you can disable or knock out your enemy before they disable you (infrared version only)
- The turrets have a turning radius of around 320 degrees and about 20 degrees rise. All controllable while on the move
- High energy 2000NiHM battery and charger for long sorties with the enemy