JP REF 4400890 M26 Snow Leopard Tank (6mm Shooter)
- WITH 6mm SHOOTER - WITH SMOKE/SOUND (colour scheme may vary)
- Engine sound effects, machine gun sound, cannonball sound and smoke
- Controls - Forward, hi-speed forward, backward, hi-speed back, spin
- Proportional Control on Forward, Backwards, Left and Right
- Real Smoking effect, Barrel moves up and down 30 & Rotates 360 degrees
- Charge time - 3-4 hours
- Dimensions - 50 x 23 x 20cm
- NiMH Battery and charger included
The M26 spent a long time in development and came as a response for the need for a heavily armed - and armoured - weapons system to compete with the German gun systems of the Panther and Tiger.
It is named after World War One General John Pershing who led the American Expeditionary Force in WWI and it first reached the battlefield in Feb 1945. The M26 saw very little action in WWII but it saw much more in the Korean war and was credited with destroying half of all T34ís destroyed in that war.
- Name: M26 Pershing
- Type: : Heavy Tank
- Place of origin: United States
- Weight: 46 tonnes
- Length: 8.65M (max)
- Width: 3.51m
- Height: 2.78m
- Crew: 5
The fully featured Heng Long Tank range is here.
Choose between a multitude of famous Tanks and the option of firing a 6mm BB shoot or infrared beams to knock out the enemy!
Heng Long tanks are designed to emulate the looks and functions of the full size and they also include great features such as:
- Stunning sound affects. Onboard motor start-up and running sounds. This has a volume control to make it easily adjustable. (This is remotely operated from the controller and the Tank will not operate until the engine has been started by the controller)
- Superb gun firing sound with great recoil moment (just like the full size)
- Full active independent suspension, just like the full size
- Real smoke effect. This Tank comes with an inbuilt smoke generator and can be switched on or off (looks just like a diesel engine running!)
- Can hold up to 40 BB shoots (BB version only)
- The BB gun can only be fired once the arming switch on the Tank has been activated. This is hidden under a cover so it canít be accidentally armed (BB version only)
- Infrared firing so you can disable or knock out your enemy before they disable you (infrared version only)
- The turrets have a turning radius of around 320 degrees and about 20 degrees rise. All controllable while on the move
- High energy 2000NiMH battery and charger for long sorties with the enemy
- Optional metal tracts available
Just add 8 x AA transmitter batteries and you are ready to take on the world!