World Models REF A052ORR T-34 Mentor – Orange
A semi scale looking aerobatic low wing trainer. If you like the flying qualities of the Super Sports 40, but want a model with slightly more scale appearance than a sport model - then this is the model for you.
The usual WM top quality build and finish in real heat shrink covering. One of the nicest flying low wing models ever, this model makes a great low wing trainer / first low wing model. This is an ideal second model.
- Wing Span: 58.00 In / 1470 mm
- Wing Area: 577 sq in / 37.2 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 5.0 to 5.5 lb / 2200 - 2500 g
- Fuselage Length: 48.0In / 1220 mm
- Engine Required: 2-stroke 0.40 – 0.55, 4-stroke 0.52 – 0.56