World Models Piper PA-25 Pawnee
World Models A318 Piper PA-25 Pawnee
- Code No.: A318
- Wing Span: 108 in / 2740 mm
- Wing Area: 1302 sq in / 84 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 20.5 lbs / 9300 g
- Fuselage Length: 68.5 in / 1740 mm
- Engine Required: 50 c.c. gasoline engine
- Radio Required: 5-channel radio w/ 8 high torque servos
- Top quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Covered with genuine heat shrink ToughLon and LighTex coverings.
- Hand-painted fibreglass cowling with 3D template.
- Scaled landing gear and scale tail wheel assembly.
- Cockpit complete with instrument panel enhance scale details.
- Detachable 2 piece wing and detachable stabilizer.
- Pull-pull system for rudder.
- Functional flaps for smooth landing.
- Pilot statue PC101110A included.
Out of stock.
Contact Steve Webb Models
for more details