The PA-25 Pawnee was designed as an agricultural aircraft and produced by Piper Aircraft between 1959 and 1981. It remains a widely used aircraft in agricultural spraying, and as a tow plane for launching gliders or towing banners. The World Models is introducing this aircraft in both Kit and ARF version to modelers who enjoy building as well as flying this classic beauty of all times.
- Interlocking parts cut with laser precision.
- Easy building with perfect fit parts, takes shape without the need to work on top of drawings.
- Complete hardware package included.
- Functional flaps for smooth landing.
- Battery hatch provided for easy access to battery compartment.
- Optional package of glow power and electric power available.
- Optional pre-marked covering set available.
- Wing Span: 72 in / 1830mm
- Wing Area: 736 sq in / 47.5 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 6 lbs / 2700 g
- Fuselage Length: 48 in / 1220mm
- Glow Power Requires: 6-channel radio w/4 mini servos and 3 standard servos, 2-stroke 0.40-0.46 engine
- Electric Power Requires: 6-channel radio w/6 mini servos, Outrunner Motor KM0374811 w/Radial Mount Adaptor HW2340300, 40A Brushless ESC, 4 cells 14.8V 3200mAh Lipo battery and charger.
- Coverings Required: White(STL100) x 0.5m, Blue(STL250) x 1m, Cub Yellow(STL331) x 2.5m