World Models Spitfire 40 (Red)
- Designed for warbird pylon racing.
- Reduced drag design with wing fairing for higher air speed.
- Reinforced firewall and wing structure to cope with racing stress.
- Pre-installed electric retracts.
- 4 colour schemes available.
- Wing Span: 56 in / 1420 mm
- Wing Area: 552 sq in / 35.6 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 5.7 Ibs / 2600 g
- Fuselage Length: 47.5 in / 1210 mm
- Engine Required: 2-stroke 0.40~0.46
- Radio Required: 5-channel radio w/ 5 standard servos
Out of stock.
Contact Steve Webb Models
for more details