Learning to drive a full-size airboat can take months. But with the Mini Alligator Tours Airboat, getting comfortable behind the sticks takes just a few minutes. No wonder: since there's nothing to build, you can be on the water and learning to do skid turns almost immediately. It's a simple little boat that's perfectly sized for ponds, lakes and "grab & go" boating sessions. And the best part is that it's just as affordable as it is fun to run!
Upgraded with a Tactic 2.4GHz radio!
- A durable, injection-moulded cage provides safety for the driver and effective damage protection for the prop and motor. With a charged pack, the powerful 380 motor will deliver up to 10 minutes of exciting airboat action.
- Like full-size airboats, the Mini Alligator Tours twin air rudders turn prop thrust into quick, effective steering control and eliminate the hazards that underwater obstacles pose for craft with water rudders.
- The Mini Alligator Tours airboat comes out of the box fully assembled and ready for immediate action. Factory-applied deck decals and molded railings around the pilot seat and control stick offer authentic looks with no work.
- The broad, flat ABS hull is ideal for even the shallowest waters, and features strakes for stability and foam flotation for safety.
- Magnets hold the battery hatch/seat firmly in place under power, but release quickly and cleanly for fast pack changes.
- The single link between the steering servo and rudder is short and direct, for swift, powerful response. It's also factory-installed for ease - and adjustable for fine tuning.
- Any way you look at it, the Mini Alligator Tours offers true-to-life looks, authentic airboat performance and an economical way to enjoy both!
- Easy to handle and afford, the Mini Alligator Tours is great for solo speed runs or racing with a group of friends.
The Mini Alligator Tours airboat includes:
- Finished and assembled hull
- Factory-installed power system with
- Powerful 380 motor
- Waterproof Rx/ESC unit with automatic linking
- TTX300 3-Channel SLT radio system and micro servo
- 6-Cell, 1100mAh NiMH battery with standard plug
- 12V DC field charger
- Plastic pusher prop
- Stock Numbers: AQUB1807
- Length: 18.25 in (465 mm)
- Beam: 7 in (175 mm)
- Weight: 24.6 oz (695 g)
- Requires: (4) "AA" batteries