The Taser is a stunning rocket that's capable of subduing any danger it meets! The Taser Launch Set from Estes is an exciting, radically designed high altitude rocket launch set from the E2X (Easy to Assemble) series. Featuring a brightly coloured one piece body tube, moulded plastic fin set and bullet shaped nose cone. Simply glue a few rocket pieces together, apply the colourful self-adhesive decals and in less than an hour you'll be ready for the launch pad! Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly.
The Taser rocket is 419mm tall, features a custom three-fin design and climbs to an outta sight altitude of 1,000 feet on Estes standard rocket motors. Taser's included 30.5cm parachute returns it to earth after launch. You'll be ready in minutes for another extreme launch experience!
Note: Rocket engines/motors are available for purchase however, they can only be collected from our store in Frodsham, Cheshire.
- LAUNCH SYSTEM includes Astron II Launch Controller and Astron II Launch Pad.
- rocket motor
- recovery wadding
In order to launch a launch system, model rocket engines, igniters and recovery wadding are required, together with 4 x AA batteries for the Launch Controller - sold separately - unless otherwise specified.
*Rocket Motors must be purchased in store*
- Recommended Motor - A8-3 (First Flight), B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
- Projected Altitude - 1,000 Feet
- Weight - 42.5g
- Fins - Plastic
- Recovery Method - 30.5cm Parachute
- Diameter - 25mm
- Length - 419mm
- Projected Altitude with A8-3 - 200 Feet
- Projected Altitude with B4-4 - 550 Feet
- Projected Altitude with B6-6 - 525 Feet
- Projected Altitude with C6-5 - 1100 Feet