The dynamically durable drone!
Dromida is proud to introduce the Ominus™ bigger brother, the Vista UAV. The Vista UAV is as easy to fly as it is tough...and it's really, really tough! This ready-to-fly quadcopter comes with absolutely everything you need to fly as soon as you open the box. It includes an auto flip button, four flight modes, three-axis gyro stabilization for improved control in every flight, vivid, eye-catching LEDs for easier tracking day or night and extra-long flight times to keep you in the air longer and on the charger less.
The Vista UAV includes:
- Fully assembled Vista UAV quadcopter
- SLT radio system
- LiPo battery and USB charger
- "AAA" batteries
- Extra set of blades
- Fully assembled quadcopter
- Designed for extreme durability with a rugged, resilient plastic frame. Tough enough to survive routine crashes with ease.
- Features high-intensity, multi-color LEDs for easy tracking and orientation.
- MR100 Transmitter
- Ergonomic radio with Secure Link Technology, digital trims, selectable flight modes, auto-flip, dual rates and more.
- Sophisticated stabilization system
- A 3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers make the Vista UAV stable enough to fly indoors or out. Accelerometers can be turned off for greater maneuverability.
- Multiple flight modes
- Four flight modes allow you to add or remove flight assistance features, so you can customize every flight to your style.
- 3.7V 850mAh LiPo Battery
- Supports 12-15 minutes of flight on a single charge.
- High-Output USB fast charger
- Lets you spend less time charging and more time flying.
- Extra blade set
The MR100 makes the Vista UAV easy for any pilot to enjoy.
Reliable SLT protocol 2.4GHz technology makes it practically immune to outside interference and creates an automatic, exclusive and unbreakable link between your radio and receiver. Simple controls and indicators also let you tailor flight performance to your skills.
With the MR100 and the Vista UAV, you can fly with friends — and without worry.
850mAh 1S LiPo Battery & Charger
"AAA" batteries for the transmitter are included. The lightweight LiPo pack delivers up to 15 minutes of flight time per charge — and recharging for the next flight is fast and easy. Just plug the battery into the high-output charger, and plug the charger into a handy USB port.