The Kit includes the core components to make a Tx22 transmitter.
Tx22 is a compact wireless transmitter intended to control model railway train engines.
12 train controller (if used with receivers with 'Selecta').
It has controls for Speed, Direction, Inertia, Lights, Coupling and Loco selection (depending on how used).
- 1 x Medium plastic box
- 1 x 3-way Direction toggle switch
- 1 x On/Off pushbutton with Led
- 1 x Bind pushbutton
- 1 x 12-way Selecta rotary switch
- 1 x 10k pot 300° rotation with centre click (detent)
- 1 x 10k pot 300° rotation
- 1 x Medium Selecta knob (6.3mm)
- 1 x Medium Inertia knob (6mm)
- 1 x Large Speed knob (6mm)
- 11 x 2k4 resistor (Red-Yellow-Black-Brown-Brown)
- 2 x 10k resistor (Brown-Black-Black-Red-Brown)
- 1 x 7k5 resistor (Violet-Green-Black-Brown-Brown)
- 1 x 12k resistor (Brown-Red-Black-Red-Brown)
- 1 x 18k resistor (Brown-Grey-Black-Red-Brown)
- 1 x 39k resistor (Orange-White-Black-Red-Brown)
- 1 x 62k resistor (Blue-Red-Black-Red-Brown)
- 2 x 100k resistor (Brown-Black-Black-Orange-Brown)
- 200mm x 2.4mm heatshrink for wires
- 50mm x 30mm heatshrink for Tx2
- 1 x Plastic sheet for battery compartment
- 1 x PP3 plug
- 1 x Tx2 transmitter board
- 1 x Circuit diagram
- 1 x Drill template
- 1 x Wiring guide
- 1 x Kit details
OTHER ITEMS NEEDED:
- PP3 9v battery, hookup wire, contact adhesive
- Solder, Soldering iron, Drills, Files, Knife, Screwdrivers etc.
See DelTang web site for further information.