Aerobatic park flyer.
Below is a video by Lindsay Todd, this is Lindsay's model being flown at a fly-in on the Isle of Man. Lindsay says that this model is 'under sold' and we agree! Just look at the out 'of the box' perfomance.
- Aerobatic park flyer fabricated with top quality balsa and plywood
- Covered with genuine heat shrink World Models' LighTex covering
- Strong wood structure and tough covering give the airframe the best load to weight ratio
- Full house controls (ailerons, elevator, rudder and throttle) extend maneuvering limits
- Wing Span: 36.5 in / 930 mm
- Wing Area: 346 sq in / 22.3 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 26.5 oz / 750 g
- Fuselage Length: 41.5 in / 1050 mm
- Requires: 4-channel radio w/ 4 micro servos, Outrunner Motor KM0283010 w/ Propeller Adaptor HW2340100, 20A brushless ESC, 3 cells 11.1V 2100 mAh Li-Po battery and charger