There is no doubt in our mind that World Models are beginning to get it 100 %
correct with this latet generation of electric models. For those of you that have seen Graham Roscoe flying this model, you will be left in no doubt that it is fully 3D capable and aerobatic. Steve also flys one and uses it as a nice relaxing sports model. Steve reports that it's
as easy as Wot 4 to fly, maybe easier and it sure does make anyones flying look good.
The video below is of this model on a breezy day ( imagine if it were calm!)Extra 40 E.P Code No. : E271
- Wing Span : 50.5 in / 1280 mm
- Wing Area : 450 sq in / 29 sq dm
- Flying Weight : 53.5 oz / 1510 g
- Fuselage Length : 42.5 in / 1100 mm
- Requires : 4-channel radio w/ 4 mini servos, 450W motor system, 40A Brushless ESC, 4 cells 14.8V 3200mAh Li-Po battery and charger
- Large 40 'size' but Electric!
- Sport scale aerobatic model with op quality balsa and plywood
- Covered with genuine heat shrink World Models' LighTex coverings
- Strong wood structure and tough covering give the airframe the best load to weight ratio
- Detachable cockpit for easy access to battery compartment
- Aluminium landing gear with wheel pants enhance scale look
- Pilot statue PC001063B included
Graham Roscoe can be seen around the Club's
,Shows and Fly Ins. Be sure to say hello to him if you see him.