Can be synchronized output control 4 servos and used to:
- Compare the performance steering gear
- Control of the steering servo output signal can be accurate to 2us (1 milliseconds = 1000 microseconds), you can test the steering gear is able to respond to subtle changes.
- With PPM signal test function in the display the input PPM signal changes while the input the PPM signal synchronization output to the servo.
- Input voltage: DC/5-6V
- Output signal width: 800-2200us
- Energized automatically enter manual mode (Manual) 20us
- 50H analogue servo signal cycle, frequency 50HZ, rotary potentiometers to decrease or increase the width of the output pulse.
Button the Select
- S-1 manual mode (Manual)
- S-2-bit mode (Neutral)
- S-3 automatic mode (Automatic)
Keys pulse width 50H analogue servo signal cycle 20us frequency 50Hz125H digital servo signal cycle 8us frequency 125Hz250H Digital Servo signal cycle 4us frequency 250Hz
Warning: Digital or analogue signal button to select the corresponding servos and then plug in the steering servo, to avoid damage to the steering servo.