EMAX Budget ESC 18 AMP
The E Max Electronic Speed Controller range. If your flying is on a budget but you do not want to compromise on quality then this is the range of ESC's for you. E Max Budget ESC 18 Amp.
- Equipped with high-speed, small-sized, multifunctional MCU
- Low-voltage protection, over-heat protection, signal loss protection, safe power on protection, and self-check functions.
- Excellent soft start-up performance, 4-second very soft start mode, especially suits helicopters.
- Excellent low-speed performance.
- Max speed: 240,000 rpm for 2-pole, 80,000 rpm for 6-pole, 40,000 rpm for 12-pole.
- Separate power supply for MCU and BEC, enhancing the ESCís ability of eliminating magnetic interference.
- Parameters of the ESC can be set via program card or transmitter.
- Throttle range can be set to be compatible with different receivers.
- Three throttle linear curve options.
- Motor reverse rotation can be set by using transmitter.
- Equipped with built-in linear BEC or switch BEC.
- Continuous Current: 18A
- Burst Current (10S): 23A
- Li-xx Battery (Cell): 2-3
- Dimensions (mm): 60 x 30 x 15
- Weight (g) (including wires): 24g
- BEC (Linear): 2A/5V
- Programmable: Yes
Out of stock.
Contact Steve Webb Models
for more details