EMAX ESC 35 Amp High Spec
When you want high spec at a low price - The EMAX ESC 35 Amp High Spec
- Equipped with high-speed, small-sized, multifunctional MCU
- Low-voltage protection, over-heat protection, signal loss protection, safe power on protection and self-check functions.
- Excellent soft startup performance, 4-second very soft start mode, especially suits helicopters.
- Excellent low-speed performance
- Max speed: 240,000 rpm for 2-pole, 80,000 rpm for 6-pole, 40,000 rpm for 12-pole.
- Separate power supply for MCU and BEC, enhancing the ESC's ability of eliminating magnetic interference.
- Parameters of the ESC can be set via program card or transmitter.
- Throttle range can be set to be compatible with different receivers.
- Three throttle linear curve options.
- Motor reverse rotation can be set by using transmitter.
- Equipped with built-in linear BEC or switch BEC.
- Continuous Current: 35A
- Burst Current: 45A
- Li-xx Battery(cell): 2-4
- Dimensions(mm) L*W*H: 59 x 28 x 12
- Weight(g) Wires included: 38
- BEC (Linear): 3A/5V
- Programmable: YES
We are pleased to be appointed an E Max Main Dealer and to offer this excellent range of Electronic Speed Control Range to our customers. E Max ESC's are continually in development and our stocks are constantly changing and being updated so please call back regularly.
Out of stock.
Contact Steve Webb Models
for more details