EMAX Simon Series 30A For Muti-Copter
- Based on SimonK firmware, further optimized for perfect drive performance.
- Low-voltage protection, over-heat protection and self-check functions.
- Separate power supply for MCU and BEC, enhancing the ESCs ability to eliminate magnetic interference.
- Can be programmed from programme card or transmitter.
- Throttle range can be set to be compatible with different receivers.
- Equipped with built-in linear BEC.
- Max speed: 210,000 rpm for 2-pole, 70,000 rpm for 6-pole, 35,000 rpm for 12-pole.
- Input Voltage : 2–3s Lipo
- BEC Output : linear mode BEC 2A
- Continuous Current: 30A
- Burst Current (10S): 40A
- Dimensions L*W*H (mm): 55x28x7
- Weight (g) inc. wires: 28
- BEC Output: 2A/5V
- Programmable: Yes
Out of stock.
Contact Steve Webb Models
for more details