- Power comparable to that of the FA-100.
- The FG-17 runs with any good quality forecourt petrol, mixed 20:1 with oil.
- Fuel consumption is rated at just 15 cc per minute.
Performance wise the FG-17 is comparable to the FA-100 glow engine. As with other FG engines, it employs a carburettor with a diaphragm pump. This helps make the engine non-critical in terms of fuel levels, allowing the fuel tank to be mounted in a wider range of locations, as well as sustaining fuel flow during aggressive aerobatics and vertical manoeuvres.
Each engine is supplied with a sparkplug, muffler, engine mount and an electronic ignition system.
Due to the fuel efficiency of this engine it only requires a tank with one-third the capacity of a similar glow engine. Fuel consumption is rated at just 15 cc per minute! The FG-17 runs with any good quality forecourt petrol, mixed 20:1 with oil. Not only does this keep running costs low, it helps keep your airframe clean too as there is minimal exhaust residue.
Please use the FG-17 engine mount supplied to get the best performance from this jewel of an engine.
- Bore: 29.0mm dia.
- Stroke: 26.0mm
- Stroke Volume: 17.2cc
- Practical Speed: 2,000 - 9,500 RPM
- Weight: 670g (With Muffler), Ignition System - 100g
- Prop Size: 14" x 8" ~ 16" x 6"