FrSky TARANIS X9D Plus 2.4GHz LBT Combo 1 Mode 2 - Tx, Batt & Chgr
The Taranis X9D Plus has caused so much of a stir and proved incredibly popular with every level of user. The experts love 'em and so do entry level fliers.
Please note that our stock of Taranis are supplied with LBT module firmware, they can be flashed with either EU or Universal protocol. Download link click here
TARANIS - Rock solid 2.4G, supreme flexibility and quality, all at an amazing price.
TARANIS and it's remarkable OpenTX software, offers everyone from sport hobbyist to advanced RC user, an unprecedented range of features and flexibility - all in a tough, quality package, with the reliable and proven FrSky 2.4ghz technology ready installed, and at an amazingly affordable price.
TARANIS - high end unit functionality - now made incredibly accessible by FrSky.
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Antenna Status Detection and Alters
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Smart Port Supported
- Vibration Alerts
- Compatibility: FrSky X series,D series and V8-ll series receives(plus other receivers if an external module is used)
- Model: Taranis X9D Plus
- Operating Voltage Range: 6 ~ 15V(2S,3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 270mA maximum(both RF module and backlit are on)
- Number of Channels: Up to 16 channels
- Operating Temperature Range: -10~60°C
- Telemetry RSSI - Received Signal Strength Indication - with warning alarm
- Self test for correct transmitter antenna function
- 16 channels (more possible when combined with external module)
- 60 model memories
- 9 flight modes and 64 mixers
- 16 user-defined curves, each with 3-17 points - plus 32 logic switches
- Voice or user-created sound alerts
- USB port and SD card slot for system data transfer, updates and expansion
- Long range potential - capable of up to 3 times the range of current 2.4 systems
- Exceptionally smooth, quad bearing gimbals
- State-of-the-art open source software
- Sticks and pots can be calibrated by the end user
- Super low latency for ultra quick response (9ms)
- Large 212 X 64 backlit LCD screen
- Real-time data logging
- Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft - limited to FrSky receivers running PXX protocol)
- JR form factor module bay for additional RF modules
- Totally flexible flight modes
- 2 timers: cumulative or countdown, with audio alert
- Adjustable trims - coarse to extra fine, with extended and exponential calibration
- Standard jack trainer port
- Driven by a fast and efficent ARM Cortex M3 32-bit 60MHz processor
- Taranis integrates with CompanionTX. This is FREE software for transmitter setup on PC. CompanionTX is available for Windows, Mac and Linux and can be used to create model programmes prior to loading onto Taranis. Save, edit and share your models set-ups and settings as well as simulate your transmitter and/or model setup before use.
- USB connection for firmware upgrades, sound editing, read/write to the micro SD card and to connect with CompanionTX
- Multiple language support (Taranis arrives configured for English language)
- Open source community-driven firmware - if you need a special function or have good suggestions for improvement, just let the community know and it could very well be implemented a few days later!
- Visit OpenRC Forums to meet and communicate with the community and developers directly!
Out of stock.
Contact Steve Webb Models
for more details