The BLS 451 brushless servo has an excellent specification and is suitable for a wide range of applications, including aircraft, helicopter, car and boat usage.
Note: This servo must be used with a high frequency gyro.
- Futaba brushless servos offer greatly improved response time over other servos.
- Significantly increased life span. Futaba brushless servo motors will last more than five times longer than servos that include brushed motors!
- Lower operating temperatures. As there aren’t any brushes on the motor armature, no sparks are produced when the servo motor is in operation.
- Thanks to the motor design, the outer coils act as a heatsink dissipating any heat that does occur. As an added benefit, Futaba is able to increase the torque and speed of these servos without increasing case dimensions.
- Vibration & Shock. Unlike servos that used brushed motors, the brushless servos from Futaba are less susceptible to the effects of vibration and/or shock.
- Additionally, the inertia of standard motors also facilitates the effects of vibration on the servo’s performance. By eliminating this inertia in a brushless servo, Futaba has reduced this possibility.
- Power consumption. Brushless servos consume approximately the same amount of power as their digital counterparts.
- Centreing. Centreing is the same as it is with the digital servos. The dead band is also equal to the digitals.
Click Here for Futaba Servo Spare Parts