Ogar GM048XM Kit
The SZD-45 Ogar is a T-tailed cantilever high wing monoplane of wooden, aluminium and fibreglass construction designed in Poland. The prototype of this self-launching motorglider SP-0001 first flew on the 29 May 1973. With soaring capability and staggered side-by-side two-place seating. There were 64 examples constructed excluding the prototype with 41 of these being exported.It has a Hoffmann twin-bladed pusher propeller. The landing gear is semi-retractable. The U.S. import is powered with the dual ignition, turbocharged, Revmaster engine. The "Ogar" is certified for simple aerobatics
Kit includes Wing Bags to protect the wings from damage from transportation or in storage - yes they are included in the price
- Code No. : GM048XM
- Wing Span : 98.5 in / 2500 mm
- Wing Area : 667 sq in / 43 sq dm
- Flying Weight : 46 oz / 1300 g
- Fuselage Length : 45 in / 1145 mm
- Requires : Brushless Outrunner Motor 28/ 30 (KM0283010), 4 Micro Servos (SV2031), Propeller Adaptor (HW2340100), 4-channel radio, 20A brushless ESC, 3 cells 11.1V 15C 1800mAh Li-Po battery and charger
- Scale T-tailed cantilever high wing self-lanching motorglider.
- Light weight and strong EPO foam with carbon fibre reinforced tail boom.
- Large fuselage compartment with removable ballast weight designed for carrying extra airborne equipment.
- Efficient brushless outrunner motor with 3-blade pusher extend flight time.
- Top quality wing bag included for scratch and dent protection.
- Launch stand provided for easy ground take offs.
If you need extra servos or spare servos for Wings Maker - then click the link to take you to the Wings Maker Servos