Graupner GR-18 Receiver w/ 3xG + 3A + Vario HoTT
With the GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new Hopping Telemetry Transmission high-frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and software. For reception, a hardware-aerial diversity system allows the best signal quality. This ensures that the return channel data are sent via the better positioned aerial. Without add-on sensors, the parameters receiver voltage and temperature, as well as signal strength are transmitted.
3-axis gyro + 3-axis acceleration sensors + Vario:
- Stabilization of the model aircraft in unfavorable wind conditions for up to 3 axes
- Flight behavior by natural suppression gyro proportional
- Stabilization very good figures for clean air
- Thanks to the 3-axis gyro is possible to fly very smoothly also models for aerobatics difficult to manage and aerobatics becomes extremely easy
- The figures of flight can be performed considerably more clean
- Easy setting of the allocation of the gyro
- Setting parameters using telemetry HoTT
- Height sensor extremely sensitive for function Vario (10 cm / s) and measurement of the height
- Flybarless system for helicopter
- Extremely simple and fast, set in quickly and easily using the menu telemetry transmitter HoTT
- Basic setting performed in minutes
- Attribution axis fast and innovative, and flexible mounting direction
- Footprint space is limited, so easy to store and less cables
- Extremely light (GR-24 Pro 18g / 14g GR-18)
- 3 axis sensors particularly insensitive to vibrations of the latest generation
- Automatic recognition of the optimization of the pirouettes of swash plate and the direction of the torque compensation tail
- All common swashplates helicopters 90/120/135/140 degrees
- Swashplate rotation adjustable up to 90 degrees for rod more blades
- Standard clear and if necessary expert menu selectable
- Sensitivity of the parameters during the flight by means of adjustable controls for number of revolutions and style, also depending on the phase of flight
- Super fast thanks to suppression of the transfer time from the receiver to the system Flybarless
- Feeling very direct control
- Effective stabilization of the software for airplane models already integrated incl. Sensor Vario
- Support telemetry of its sensors and sensor Hott Hott other suppliers
- SUMD output for other receivers Flybarless.
- Suitable for HV. Range of input voltage 3.6 ... 8.4 V
- It can be programmed and used with all HoTT transmitters available so far with telemetry
Flybarless for Helicopter
- Simple programming of the basic settings via telemetry.
- The optimization of pirouettes is automatically established by the parameters and works extremely well.
- Extreme flight stability and at the same time full fitness 3D also already with the basic settings.
- Effect for tail and swash plate easily adjustable via the menu or via telemetry controls selectable.
- Further options for optimizing the expert mode for the style of flight personnel and personal interests.
- Description of the flight control for Copter:
- With the GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the 9-channel receiver has a new high-frequency hopping telemetry transmission unit with modern components and the latest software. A hardware diversity antenna for optimal reception. Without additional sensor systems, receiver voltage and temperature parameters, as well as signal strength, are transmitted.
- With this receiver, it is now possible to control a Multicopter without using an external Flight Control. Through the associated elimination of additional electronics and cables can thus save weight, as well as the remaining components mounted tidy.
- Integrated Flight Control is fully configurable via the HoTT telemetry, which significantly facilitates the setting. The system sets the control commands very accurately, what gives quickly a familiar feeling of flying especially in FPV Racing.
- On the channel 5 can switch between 2 flight-modes, which allow depending on your preference in the Attitude mode (self-neutralizing situation mode), which limits the tilt at about 50 degrees, or in the Rate mode (also called acro mode) which allows flips and acrobatic figures. Here there is no angle limitation and can be controlled freely over each axis, as well as in a helicopter model.
- With the simple control-learn function, the learning of the control channels a breeze. Once activated display all ESCs simultaneously control and teach directly to the throttle stick.
- Maximum performance and stability is obtained by adjustment of the ratio of the roll-sensitivity to Nick-sensitivity in unbalanced Multicopters. Similarly, a gas-dependent Gyro-limit can be continuously adjusted in order to achieve a high sensitivity but with strong drives.
The following Multicopter types are supported:
- Quadro X, Quadro +, V Hexa, Hexa I, Tri L, Tri R
- Very direct feeling of control by eliminating the additional transmission path for Flight Control
- Space saving, because the Flight Control and the necessary cables disappear
- Quick and easy gyro assignment
- SUMD output for external devices
- Telemetry support for own HoTT sensors and other suppliers sensors
- Can be fully programmed and operated with previously available HoTT transmitters, thus no more laptop required
Extremely simple base setting via telemetry:
- Direction of rotation of the rotor
- Swash plate type
- Frequency of the oscillating plate 50 ... 200 Hz
- Direction of the swash plate
- Swashplate servo central position 1 ... 3
- Swashplate cicl. Set the stroke of 7 °
- Swashplate collective pitch travel A / B
- Limit swash plate
- Rotating swash plate
- Servo tail rotor drive center 760μs, 960μs, 1.5ms
- Tail rotor servo frequency 50 ... 333 Hz
- Tail rotor servo central position
- Expo yes / no
- Logging for service purposes
- Expert Mode yes / no
- Attribution simple axis gyro
- Gyroscopic effect for tail and swash plate by means of telemetry or adjustable controls.
- In Expert mode, you can set other parameters.
- Number of antennas: 2
- Aerial length [mm]: 2 x Wire 145 (Antenna 30)
- Operating voltage neutral [V] : (2,5) 3,6 ... 8,4
- Width [mm]: 21
- Frequency : 2400 ... 2483.5
- All-up weight [g]: 14
- Height [mm]: 14
- Channels: 9
- Overall length [mm]: 46
- Modulation: 2.4 GHz FHSS
- Range approx. [m] : 4000
- Stabilization: Surface, Heli FBL, Copter FC
- Current consumption [mA]: 70
- Temperature range [°C] : - 15...+70
Out of stock.
Contact Steve Webb Models
for more details