Hitec HSB-9475SH Brushless HV Multi-Purpose Servo
Pro level hobbyists demand the power and precision found in our triple threat HSB-94XX servos. Each one is designed with our durable steel gears and impressive Neu brushless motors with the HSB-9475SH delivering multipurpose performance.
Programmable 12 Bit Digital Circuit
Using the DPC-10 PC interface (PN 44426) and downloadable software, users can program a variety of features in the HSB-9XXX Series including: Fail Safe On/Off and Position, direction, EPA, Speed (Slower), dead Band, and Soft Start.
Power Efficient Brushless Motor Controller
Energy efficiency is a common interest for all modelers. Hitec's HSB-9XXX Series uses the latest control circuit technology including a regenerative braking circuit which puts power back into the battery as the motor slows. This feature, combined with ultralow current draw under sustained loads, allows our brushless servos to consume 1/5 the power of most other brushless servos on the market today.*
Designed by Steve Neu exclusively for our HSB-9XXX Series, these high performance, brushless motors provide longstanding durability and performance.
Constant Torque Output:
Thanks to our revolutionary circuit and motor designs, the HSB-9XXX Series maintain their speed in a more consistent manner, regardless of load.
Hybrid MPD 1st Gear:
Our unique ultra-durable Metal/Plastic/duralumin hybrid first gear prevents inadvertent electrical noise from affecting other components within your aircraft or vehicle.
Industry-Leading Titanium Gear Train
Hitec was the first manufacturer to utilize low wear Titanium gears in our servos and continues to be the leader in Titanium gear technology.
25-Tooth Standard Spline
Hitec's Brushless servos utilize a standard 25 tooth output spline for maximum compatibility with the large variety of aftermarket horn available on the market these days.
* While compatible with most radio control devices, the regenerative braking feature of the HSB-9XXX series servos may cause a problem if the device cannot accept a backflow of current. The types of devices that cannot accept this backflow are: Voltage Regulators, Power Safe Receivers and certain BEC circuits whether stand alone or integrated within an Electronic Speed Control. Check with the manufacturer or the Hitec website for a list of compatible models. If your device cannot accept a current backflow, then you must install a PAD (Power Absorbing Device - Hitec PN# 55756) as described in the manual. A PAD is included with every Hitec brushless servo.
- 6.0v to 7.4v Brushless Servos Multi Purpose
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
- Gears: Steel (output splin 25T)
- Motor Type: Neucastle Brushless Motor
- Size in Millimetres: 40 x 20 x 37
- Speed (6.0V/7.4V): 0.13/ 0.10 sec @ 60 deg.
- Torque kg./cm. (6.0V/7.4V): 19.4 / 19.4
- Weight grams: 62g
2 for £161.98
Buy online at