SEAGULL Order 5500028 PIPER CUB 75 79ins SEA-87
- Wingspan - 78.7ins (200cm)
- Wing area - 906.8sq.ins (58.5sq.dm)
- Suits - 61-75 2-Stroke (91 4-Stroke)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 51.1ins (129.8cm)
- Approx flying weight - 7.5-9.3lbs (3.4-4.2kg)
- Radio - 4 Channel with 6 servos
- Flying skill level - Intermediate to Advanced
The Seagull Decathlon and Cub series were designed to sweep away the cares and stresses of 21st century life. They are easy to fly with big, airy, spacious fuselages, super-lasered and laminated components with wonderful glass cloth cowls and spats painted with Rembrandt-like care and accuracy!
They suit the intermediate level sport flyer and can be seen as the next stage on from the easy flying Seagull trainers.
Cubs and Decathlons are all easy to fly and quick to assemble thanks to the usual finished, covered and decorated components. Yu can probably see they are all factory-built to a very high standard with precision laser-cutting and high quality Oracover film as standard. As usual, the pushrods, the motor mounts, hinges, etc are factory-fitted for the fastest assembly time.
Of course, included too are comprehensive fittings kits, pre-painted L/W glass cloth cowls, aluminium wing struts, undercarriage, tail wheel assembly and fully illustrated instruction manuals.