The Grumman F8F Bearcat is an American single-engine carrier-based fighter aircraft introduced in late World War II. It served during the mid-20th century in the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, and the air forces of other nations. It was Grumman Aircraft's last piston engined fighter aircraft. Modified versions have broken speed records for piston-engined aircraft, and are popular among warbird owners and air racers.
- High quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make light weight construction.
- Eye Catching color scheme. Two color scheme are "Conquest I" and Navy (Blue Corsair).
- Covered in Genuine Oracover Film Covering. It makes airplane real scale.
- Factory Painted Fibreglass Engine Cowl and wheel pants.
- Detailled Cockpit with Light Weight Painted Pilot figure adds sporty, scale detail.
- Allows easy access to radio components and to the flight battery for those choosing an electric Power option.
- Includes durable fixed retract landing gear.
- Superb flying characteristics, plus an accurate scale outline.
- Two-piece, plug-in wings simplify transportation and assembly.
- All necessary hardware included for either glow or electric power system.
- Wingspan: 71.0 in (180.3 cm)
- Wing Area: 1147.0 sp.in (74.0 dmē)
- Weight: 14.3 - 15.0 lbs (6.5 - 6.8 kg)
- Length: 62.7 in (159.2 cm)
- Engine/Motor size: 33 - 45cc
- Servo: 8 channels 10 servos