Kyosho INFERNO NEO RACE SPEC 2.4GHz Ready Set
With the power and torque of a .28 and the sharp performance an added fuel economy of a .21 engine, the newly developed KE25 engine delivers the best of both worlds. Awesome power being produced by the KE25 will support any type of running, from all out bashing to full on racing. With the new Syncro 2.4Ghz RC system, frequency headaches are a thing of the past. Simply switch on the power for the fastest and safest control over you machine. Based on the Inferno NEO with the deign DNA of the 8-time World Championship winning Inferno series at its core, the chassis has been further enhanced and features front and rear stabilizers for improved cornering, spiral gears in both differentials. A much stronger steel spur-gear and hard main chassis and a polished tuned muffler is standard with the New NEO Race Spec.
- Syncro - A Stylish FHSS 2.4GHz RC system featuring dual rate function all pre-installed in the NEO. Also features a 4 channel receiver, providing a wide range of upgrades.
- NEO - Based on the Inferno NEO with a racing specification chassis to match the power of the new engine.
- Tunes Muffler - A rear exhaust tuned muffler with hard polish finish and spring connected manifold are included as standard equipment. Giving you the best performance from the .25 KE engine you can get.
- High Torque - Equipped with a high torque KS-102BK servo for the best performance right out of the box.
- New Threaded Big-Bore Shocks - Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power. Strong 3.5mm Big Bore Shocks deliver smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of surfaces.
- Large Diameter Wheels - The new Inferno NEO comes equipped with the same strong wheels as the MP9 competition kit.
- New Kyosho Tyres - New micro-square pattern tyres are pre-mounted giving you full traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- New Super Air Flow Body - Includes a new factory-painted body that efficiently channels airflow for greatest aerodynamic effect.
- Flexibility & Rigidity - Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Hard Anodized - The main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized in black for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- Blue 17mm Hubs - New Anodized Blue17mm wheel hubs. Now you can use all standard 17 mm wheels.
- Endless Adjustments - The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot - there's no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment
- Full Ball Bearings - Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Tough Buggy - Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low centre of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno 7.5
- 4WD - Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three differentials.
- Clutch System - New 2-piece clutch realizes efficient power transfer and full adjustability by changing your springs (spring rate) you can control all aspects of your clutch.
- Universal Swing Shafts - Equipped with Front Universal Swing Shafts for more of an efficient drive train.
- 125cc. Fuel Tank - 125cc fuel tank delivers long run times for even more dirt action
What is a Ready Set?
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Colour scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
Ready Set Contents
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-adjusted linkages
- Special manifold and muffler
- Pre-painted with stickers pre-attached on completed body
- Pre-Installed Perfex KT-201/4-ch 2-servo (KS-102BK servo spec.)
- Pre-installed KE.25 engine with recoil starter
Required For Operation
- R/C Fuel 20%
- 8 AA-size batteries for R/C system
- Fuel bottle & Cross wrench
- Glow igniter
- Fuel Bottle
- Length: 469mm (14.4in)
- Width: 307mm (7.87in)
- Height: 189mm (4.11in)
- Wheelbase: 325.5mm (10.15in)
- Gear Ratio: 11.56:1
- Weight 3,400g
- Engine: Nitro KE.25