The Graupner-HoTT General Engine-Module enables the wireless monitoring of for example the battery voltage, power consumption, motor rpm, or fuel consumption of the model in real time. The General Engine Module can be programmed directly with all HoTT transmitters with integrated telemetry in the transmitter display (some models such as MC-24 with update or modification).
For full functionality, additional sensors are necessary.
Informations available - Setup:
- Battery voltage (total - single cell), Min./Max. voltage, Min./Max. cell voltage
- Maximum current, used capacity
- Temperature (optional Sensor 1/Sensor 2), Min./Max. Temperature
- Fuel level, Min. fuel level,
- RPM, Minimum/ Maximum RPM
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 41 (48) x 44 (56) x 16 mm
- Operating voltage: 3.6 - 8.4 V
- All-up weight: approx. 30 g