The MKS DS6100 is an incredibly small servo, and yet has massive power for its size, astonishing precision and metal gears, ideal for thin-wing aileron installations and V-tails with slender F3X fuselages.
DS6100 is often very easy to install when other choices are tight and difficult.
- Torque: 3.19 kg 4.8V / 3.32 kg 5.0V
- Speed: 0.12sec 4.8V / 0.11sec 5.0V
- Weight: 9.5 g
- Dimensions: 22.5 X 10 X 23.5 mm
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 to 5.0 V DC Volts
- Working frequency: 1520μs 333Hz
- Bearing Type: 2 Jewel Bearing 1 Bronze Bushing
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Deadband: 0.001ms