At last! the DS65K For the first time precision accuracy and total slop free operation for the life of the servo is Now available from MKS in a mighty small package. Ideal for DLG pylon and even indoor applications!
- Ideal for F3K and all small models that require excellent precision, massive holding torque, and adequate speed.
- The best 8.5mm thick servo ever produced.
- Beautiful CNC aluminium alloy case adds rigidity and crash resistance to the servo.
- The gears are pre-loaded to remove all slop or backlash from the gear-train, allowing a level of precision unequalled by other manufacturers.
- Torque (kg-cm): 1.85 (4.8V) / 2.20 (6.0V)
- Speed: 0.203 sec/60° (4.8V) / 0.154 sec/60° (6.0V)
- Stall Current (at locked load): 0.2A (4.8V) / 0.3A (6.0V)
- Weight: 6.5 g (0.23 oz)
- Dimensions: 2 X 8.5 X 15 mm (0.87 X 0.33 X 0.59 in)
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 ~ 6.0 V DC Volts Please use Sbec if running 6V battery
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333Hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2 Ball Bearing
- Gear: Metal Alloy Gear
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear Type: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Case Type: Aluminium CNC Casing