This series of speed controllers have high technology and perfect function. Aiming at none-hall direct current brushless motors, they can set several parameters through program card or key on ESC and are convenient to use.
- Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal lost, startup protection and self-check.
- Compatible with most sensor less brushless motors.
- Excellent startup performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response.
- Support highest motor speed 210,000RPM (2 poles), 70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000(12 poles).
- Easy configured with program card.
- System can automatically detect throttle neutral point.
- 3 timing modes can match different motors.
- 3 modes of start force adjustment.
- Governor mode for heli
- Reverse motor direction
- Low resistance PCB
- Input Voltage: Support 2 cell Li-Po (5-6 NiMH)
- Continue current: 12A, (Burst max 15A 10 secs)
- BEC output: 1A/5V
- Dimensions: 38 x 18 x 6 mm
- Weight: 10g
- Blue Motor Wire 14AWG
Manufacturers recommend Servo numbers to be limited to 1 servo per 1A of BEC. Overlander recommend that you should consider a separate RX pack or uprated UBEC when using 4 servos or more.