Oratext Bluewater (51) per metre
ORATEX has 5 points in its favour
- Easy application: due to its suppleness and a shrinkage of 5% in both directions. ORATEX is easy to apply round corners and edges. Creases can easily be removed with a heat-gun.
- Excellent adhesion: the adhesive of ORATEX is about double as strong as that of conventional fabric coverings.
- Remarkable toughness and stability of the fabric.
- Protective seal: the surface of ORATEX has been treated to make it fuel and oil resistant. You can paint or varnish it if you wish, but there is no need to do so!
- Eight attractive colours.
Maximum continuous length is 10 metres
Out of stock.
Contact Steve Webb Models
for more details