The Futaba HPS-CB700 is the strongest RC car servo Futaba have ever made. It produces a whopping 49kg of torque and 0.07 sec (over 60° travel) using 7.4V. In addition to those specifications the CB700 uses a new HPS brushless motor that was developed to draw the least current possible and produce very little heat. The aluminium case is only 40.5 x 21 x 37.8mm in size and is made form metal for optimal strength and cooling. The HPS-CB700 is also fully compatible with the ultra-fast SR mode used in radios such as the T7XC & T7PX!
- Powerful S.BUS2 digital servo
- Metal case
- Metal gears
- Brushless motor
- Hi-Voltage power
- T-FHSS SR compatible
- Ball raced
- High resolution
- High repetition accuracy
- Low-wear potentiometer
- Water/Dust protection
The HPS-CB700 is programmable using S.Bus2 technology allowing you adjust lots of parameters. Note that all S.BUS2 servos can be connected to conventional receivers with PWM modulation. You can communicate to the HPS-CB700 in a few different ways:
- About the S.BUS receiver.
- With the handy Programmer SBC-1.
- Via the PC-Link software with the USB adapter CIU-2.
- At the S.BUS connection of the transmitter.
The following parameters are adjustable:
- S.BUS channel assignment
- Servo reversal
- Servo type (normal / retractable landing gear)
- Soft start (on / off)
- Mode selection in case of signal failure Hold or Free
- Soft servo run (on / off)
- Servo position (servo tester)
- Servo-pitch adjustment +/- 300 μs (about 30°)
- Servo speed, 0.39 ... 9 seconds per 45°
- Deadband setting (dead band)
- Servo travel adjustment separated left and right, approx. 50 - 175%
- Starting power
- Holding force
- ID storage