The R304SB-E is a compact little 4 channel receiver using T-FHSS telemetry designed for use with electric cars. Suitable for HV applications the R304SB-E has an operating voltage range of 3.6 up to 8.4v. Similar to the R203SB the R203SB-E has a compact built-in aerial allowing for easy clean installations.
T-FHSS is a variation of Futaba's FHSS technology with the added bonus of telemetry. As standard the receiver will monitor its own voltage and transmit that back to your T-FHSS transmitter. There is also a S.Bus2 port included allowing you to plug in additional futaba telemetry sensors.
- Built-In aerial for clean installations
- Compact size
- T-FHSS telemetry
- Operating voltage of 3.6 - 8.4v
- Weighs only 6.7g!
- Mode: Normal/High speed mode (Auto Detection)
- Modulation: Futaba 2.4GHz T-FHSS
- Range: 70m (230') under best conditions
- S-Bus: S.BUS2
- Weight: 6.7g (0.23oz)
- Channels: 4
- Dimensions: 35.1 x 23.2 x 12.5mm (1.38 x 0.91 x 0.33")
- Voltage: 4.8 - 7.4V