RadioLink may well be a name that’s new to you but, rest assured, the protocol and the system’s bulletproof reliability is anything but. 10 years on the market and with an exponentially growing core of satisfied users this is a radio system that you’ll not only love for its features and flexibility but one you’ll grow to adore for its comfort, ease of use and solid dependability. And we haven’t even mentioned the price yet! With a range of transmitters covering everything from beginner to expert, standard features that’ll raise an enlightened eyebrow and receiver prices that’ll have you reaching for your wallet, RadioLink has been radio modelling’s the best kept secret of recent times… but not anymore!
Take this T8FB, 2.4GHz, 8-channel, entry level transmitter. Equipped with FHSS frequency-hopping spread spectrum protocol that offers a superior transmission rate, enhanced interference rejection and a secure full range capability, you’ll look at the specification, fall in love with the feel and begin to wonder why you really need anything more. Perfect for all R/C disciplines from aircraft to quadcopters, through boats, cars and even trucks and locomotives, this is one transmitter that won’t be collecting dust. Take a look at the full feature-set and make special note of its low power consumption, ease of use, wireless trainer link capability (optional R8FM module required) and, crucially, the fact that it’s supplied with two R8EF 8-channel receivers. Crikey!
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band (2400MHz to 2483.5MHz
- Modulation mode: QPSK
- Channel bandwidth: 400KHz
- Channel pacing: 1200KHz spread spectrum FHSS
- Transmitter power:<100mW (20dbm)
- Sensitivity: -104dbm speed rate 38kbps
- PWM output: 1.0ms - 2.0ms
- section precision: 2048, 0.5us per section
- Cycles: 15ms/per frame
- Operating voltage: 7.4v - 15.0v
- Operating current: 80mA @ 12v
- Control distance: up to 500 meters ground and 1000 meters air, the actual control distance depends on flying environment
- Channels: 8 channels, 5-8 channels are customised
- Receiver R8EF operating voltage: 4.8v - 10v
- Receiver R8EF operating current: <30mA
- Receiver R8EF size: 48.5 x 21 x 11mm
- Supports receivers: R8EF, R8FM, R4FG, R4F
What's in the Box
- 1x RC4GS-V2 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter.
- 1x R6FG-V3 gyro receiver.
- 1x R6F-V2 standard receiver.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- Weight: 470g, 16.58oz
- Shipping Weight: 0.75kg, 1.66lbs
- Product Height: 206mm, 8.11in
- Product Length: 173mm, 6.81in
- Radio Protocol: RL-Basic
- Model Memory: 1
Needed to Complete
- 6x AA-size batteries for the transmitter.