The new generation of Spektrum AS3X receivers makes it possible to add a whole new dimension of precision and stability to just about everything you fly. They are compatible with all Spektrum DSM2/DSMX or JR/ DSM transmitters and can be programmed at home or at the flying field using a PC or popular mobile device. Future versions of Spektrum AirWare™ software will make it possible to program them directly through you transmitter as well.
- Programming cables for PCs and popular mobile devices*
- Three AS3X System modes: Off, Conventional Rate and Heading Hold
- Built-in flaperon/dual aileron, delta/elevon, V-tail and dual elevator mixes
- Built-in servo setup - sub-trim, travel adjust, reversing and more
- Adjustable gain settings for each channel
- Built-in telemetry capabilities
* PC programming software will be available as a free download from spektrumrc.com. Mobile device users will be able to download a free app from their app store.