Tamiya Ref: 56325 1/14-scale MAN TGX 26.540 6x4 XLX
This is a MAN Truck!
Also known as transporters that are used by F1 teams today, MAN Company's tractor truck the TGX 26.540 6x4 XLX was awarded “The 2008 Truck of the Year.” This award winning truck comes reproduced as a 1/14 scale electric R/C model. The model features a ladder frame chassis with aluminium channels, suspension with metal leaf springs and friction dampers, and rear axles equipped with differentials. Providing this truck with a realistic scale finish are parts, which feature two kinds of metal-plating and metal transfers to beautifully depict details such as the front grille's emblem. Furthermore, the chassis features a 3-speed transmission, which allows gear shifting while driving via transmitter, with the sound and lighting actions reproduced by the separately available Multi Function Control (MFC-01) unit.
Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration
Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC-01) (included for Japanese market only) offers light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from the actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, lets you feel like you are driving the real thing. Headlights, brake lights, and turn signal operations are also available at your fingertips.
- Just like the actual vehicle, this model comes with large-sized curved side mirrors that feature two mirror surfaces.
- The left side exhaust cover is depicted with matt finished metal-plated part, which features the MAN EURO 5 engrave.
- Both rear axles are equipped with differentials. The included coupler enables linkage with any of Tamiya's 1/14 scale R/C trailers.
- The TGX 26. 540 logos seen on both doors are depicted with metal transfers for greater scale presence.
- Included are metal transfers to depict the MAN logo and Lion emblem on the front grille.
- Both left and right step plates are depicted with matt finished metal-plated parts with realistic non-slip safe-guard sections.
- MFC-01 synchronizes the truck's light, sound, and vibration operation. Built-in ESC allows a low speed driving to enable connection to a trailer.
- 3-Speed Transmission allows gear shifts to be fully controlled during driving for added realism.
- Length: 526mm, Width: 193mm, Height: 301mm, Weight (without options): Approx. 3.8kg
- Wheelbase: 237?103mm
- Tread: 156mm (Front), 138mm (Rear, Double Tyre)
- Chassis: Aluminium & Polycarbonate Resin Ladder Frame
- Suspension: Front/Rear Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/0°
- Camber Angle (Front/Rear): 0°
- Toe Angle: 0°(Front & Rear)
- Dampers: Aluminium Dummy Dampers (Front & Rear)
- Drivetrain: Rear Double Axle Drive
- Transmission: 3-gear transmission (gear shifting operated via transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: (1st Gear) 32.49:1, (2nd Gear) 17.76:1, (3rd Gear) 10.66:1
- Diff. Gear: 3-bevel diff
- Motor: Type RS540
- Tyre Width: 22mm (Front & Rear)
- Tyre Diameter: 83mm (Front & Rear)
- Required Items : 4-channel transmitter & receiver, MFC-01 or Similar, 2 servos, 7.2V battery pack & charger (sold separately)
- Requires eight R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter (sold separately).
5 Types of Separately Available Semi-Trailers
5 types of trailers including semi-trailer, tank-trailer, and pole-trailer, are currently available to choose from. Attach any one of them to the MAN TGX 26. 540 6X4 XLX to create an exciting combination that is over 1 meter long.
- Length: 385mm
- Width: 272mm
- Height: 290mm
- Weight: 1600g
- Wheelbase: 207mm
- Tread: 212mm (Front), 216mm (Rear)
- Tyre Width/Diameter: 115mm/71mm (for both Front and Rear)
- ABS Box-Type Frame Chassis
- Rear-Wheel 2WD
- Front Swing Axle and Rear Rolling Rigid Suspension
- F/R Friction Dampers
- 2-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 3-Bevel Differential Gears
- Gear Ratio?14.7?1
- Type 540 Motor Included
- Requires Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)
Separately Required Items:
- Radio Control System & ESC
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter