Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851 G/Space
Tamiya (56335) Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851 GigaSpace
Leading the Next Generation of Tractor Trucks - The 2012 Truck of the Year award-winning Actros series is the flagship of the world's leading truck manufacturer Daimler of Germany. This is a highly accurate R/C assembly kit of the single axle rear-wheel drive Actros 1851 GigaSpace, which runs on a 12.8-liter 6-cylinder turbo-charged engine capable of 510hp. One look at the splendidly detailed interior and auxiliary equipment such as air tanks will confirm that the body features replica-quality realism, which is added to by metal transfers depicting emblems and numerous metal-plated parts. The chassis is built not only for durability - it uses aluminium side channels with resin cross member - but also for drivability - power from the front-mounted motor is transmitted via propeller shaft to the rear axle and built-in differential gears guarantee smooth cornering. Gear changes can be made via a separately-sold transmitter. Heighten the realism of your model yet further with separately-available trailers that can be tethered to the Actros by its coupler and make the model over a meter in length!
- Headlights capture the unique white generated by the Actros' HID lamps.
- Taillights, turn signals and brake lights all look just like the real thing and accompany truck movement.
- Use the coupler to attach any of Tamiya's 1/14 scale trailers, and listen out for the different engine sound, and trailer release noises.
- The model corners beautifully thanks to inbuilt differential gears, and the suspension won't let you down, with metal parts such as leaf-springs and dampers with internal coil springs.
- The control box is where you'll find easy-to-use volume, light and component switches.
- Change the 3-speed transmission at will as you drive. It's just like driving the real thing!
- Length: 458mm, Width: 195mm, Height: 305mm.
- Wheelbase: 272mm
- Tread: 156mm (Front), 138mm (Rear, Double Tyre)
- Chassis: Aluminium & Polycarbonate Resin Ladder Frame
- Suspension: Front/Rear Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/ 0°
- Camber Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/ 0°, Toe Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/ 0°
- Dampers: Front/Rear Aluminium Friction Dampers
- Drivetrain: Rear Single Axle Drive
- Transmission: 3-Gear Transmission (gear shifting operated from transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: (1st Gear) 32.49:1?(2nd Gear) 17.76:1?(3rd Gear) 10.66:1
- Diff. Gear: 3-Bevel Diff.
- Motor: Type RS540
- Tyre Width: 30mm (Front), 22mm (Rear)
- Tyre Diameter: 85mm (Front)?83mm (Rear)
- Included Items (Japan only): 4-channel transmitter & receiver, MFC-01, 2 servos, 7.2V battery pack & charger
- Requires four R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter (sold separately).
6 Types of Semi-Trailer Separately Available
6 types of trailer including semi-trailer, tank-trailer, and pole-trailer, are currently available. Attach any one of them via the coupler on the Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851 GigaSpace to create an exciting combination over a metre in length.
Out of stock.
Contact Steve Webb Models
for more details