Tamiya 1/10 R/C Toyota Hilux High-Lift
Tamiya Ref 58397 1/10 R/C Toyota Hilux High-Lift
Unbeatable R/C Realism
One of the most popular pick-up trucks of all time, the Toyota Hilux, follows the Ford F-350 as the 2nd new R/C pick-up truck release. Tamiya spared no expense in developing this truck to be the most realistic ever, with a ladder frame chassis and 4WD system just like the actual truck. The 3-speed transmission provides lots of enjoyable driving options and a plethora of metal parts such as the front guard, leaf springs, and aluminium friction dampers make for a very interesting assembly kit. The large diameter tyres provide impressive ground clearance and enhances the realistic resin body's muscular look. Metal-plated parts for the roll bar, front grill, front/rear bumpers, and muffler provide extra detail highlights throughout the model as well. To top off this unique model, parts for a surfboard are also included.
- Front Styling - Headlights and turn signals can be recreated using separately available LEDs. Maker emblems are recreated with metal-transfer markings.
- Roll Bar Lights - Metal-plated roll bar features 5 light positions, into which LEDs can be installed.
- Front Guard with Fog Lights - Front guard features fog lights, which can be modelled with either light covers on or off.
- Realistic Metal-Plated Wheels - Newly-designed 3-piece 5-spoke wheels feature a stylish gun metal colour.
- Rear Styling - Highly accurate injection-moulded resin body features lots of metal-plated parts such as the muffler. LEDs can also be installed for realistic taillights.
- 3 Types of Surfboard Markings - Choose from 3 different kinds of markings to create your own custom surfboard.
- Metal Leaf Springs - Realistic leaf springs are made from 5 individual panels and can be easily adjusted after assembly.
- Differential - Differential features tough metal diff gears and can be locked to provide awesome off-road ability.
- Assembly 3-Speed Transmission - 3-speed transmission provides excellent low speed performance and realistic gear changes. A slipper clutch protects the gears from shocks to ensure smooth operation.
- Length: 508mm, Width: 216mm, Height: 270mm, Weight: Approx. 3.1kg
- Motor: Type RS540
- Drivetrain: Shaft-driven 4WD
- Diff. Gear: Front/Rear 2-bevel Diff.
- Suspension: Front/Rear Leaf Rigid
- Dampers: Front/Rear Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratios: 1?64.39 (Low), 1?35.20 (2nd), 1?21.14 (Top)
- Speed Controller: ESC
Separately Required Items
- 4-Channel Transmitter (Futaba Attack 4WD highly recommended)
- Battery & Charger: 7.2V battery pack and charger
- Batteries for transmitter
Buy online at