Tamiya 58445 Toyota Land Cruiser CC-01
The Pioneer Vehicle
Of the many iterations of the Toyota Land Cruiser, the 1972 Land Cruiser 40 is particularly popular thanks to its attractive styling and has a large fan base around the world. This R/C model's body is made from ultra durable polycarbonate and the actual vehicle's front bumper and 35-inch tires are accurately reproduced to provide a realistic scale appearance. In addition, 2 white and 2 red LEDs depict the head and tail lights respectively, further enhancing its presence. The tough CC-01 chassis is equipped with a front independent double wishbone and rear 4-link rigid axle suspension setup, allowing you to enjoy exciting cross-country, off-road, and on-road R/C action.
All Terrain Chassis
Excellent ground-hugging, long-stroke suspension system consists of front double wishbone and rear 4-link rigid setups and is equipped with 4 oil dampers. Highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a front-mounted motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via the propeller shaft with universal joints. Front and rear differentials enable smooth cornering. For even greater off-road performance on rough terrain, the rear differential may be locked during assembly.
- Length: 426mm, Width: 195mm, Height: 215mm
- Wheelbase: 252mm
- Tread (Front and Rear): 160mm
- Tyre Width/Diameter (Front and Rear): 30/90mm
- Ladder Frame Bathtub Type Chassis
- Longitudinally Placed Motor Shaft-Driven Full-Time 4WD
- Front and Rear 3-Bevel Differential Gears
- Front Suspension: Double Wishbone, Rear Suspension: 4-Link Rigid
- Front and Rear CVA Oil Dampers
- Gear Ratio?1?14.67
- TEU-104BK ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) Included
- RS540 Type Motor Included
- Comes with LED Light Unit (TLU-01), two 5mm white LEDs for headlights, and two 5mm red LEDs for taillights.