Tamiya Ref: 58564 Toyota Land Cruiser 40 Black Special (Painted Body) (CC-01 Chassis)
Black is always in fashion!
This is an R/C model assembly kit of one of the best-known 4WD vehicles across the world, the Toyota Land Cruiser. One of its versions with the greatest longevity was the 40, which enjoyed a production run lasting from 1960 to 1984; now, its boxy form is recreated faithfully by this kit's pre-painted black polycarbonate body with white roof. The unique radiator grille and front bumper are metal-plated parts, while side mirrors are made from tough plastic resin; black metal-plated large-diameter wheels with block tyres finish off the car's cool image and ensure it's in its element on rough surfaces. Comes with LEDs to depict front (white) and rear (red) lights.
Excellent ground-hugging, long-stroke suspension system consists of front double wishbone and rear 4-link rigid setups and is equipped with 4 oil dampers. Highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a front-mounted motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via the propeller shaft with universal joints. Front and rear differentials enable smooth cornering. For even greater off-road performance on rough terrain, the rear differential may be locked during assembly. Realistic block-pattern tyres are mounted on metal-plated wheels.
- Length: 426mm
- Width: 195mm
- Height: 227mm
- Weight 1,576g (without R/C equipment and battery)
- Wheelbase: 252mm
- Tread (F/R): 155mm
- Tyre Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 36/94mm
- Ladder Frame Bathtub Type Chassis
- Longitudinally-Placed Motor & Shaft Driven Full-Time 4WD
- Front and Rear 3-Bevel Differential Gears
- Front Suspension: Double Wishbone
- Rear Suspension: 4-Link Rigid
- Front and Rear CVA Oil Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 1:14.67
- Requires an Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)
- 540 Type Motor included
Separately Required Items
- 2-Channel R/C System w/ESC
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
- Battery Pack & Charger