Another big name joins the world of Tamiya R/C: the Land Rover Defender is an enduring vehicle that traces its lineage back to the original Land Rover cars first released in the immediate post-WWII era. This model recreates an early version of the Defender 90 (so named on account of its wheelbase length), the shorter wheelbase variant of the car.
Shaft Driven 4WD
CC-01 Chassis is Tamiya's ultimate platform for mounting precise scale renditions of off road classics. With built in wheel arches, sealed front and rear gearboxes with precision engineered differentials and shaft driven 4WD via universal joints, it replicates all the rugged realism of the Defender 90 - As such it is the ultimate platform to carry this iconic body.
- The precise form of the classic Defender body is captured in every detail - rivet by rivet!
- Lights, radiator, body panels, wheel arches, door mirrors, roll cage and doo hinges - Tamiya totally capture the spirit of this ultimate off road icon.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 457mm, width: 200mm, height: 214mm, wheelbase: 242mm.
- The classic Defender 90 form is accurately captured by the polycarbonate body, with slide moulding used for great detail such as rear panel surfaces.
- Includes separately moulded parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and tyre cover.
- Compatible with 5mm-diameter LEDs (White) x 2 for the headlights and 5mm-diameter LEDs x 6 for the rear.
- Matt plated wheels are paired with realistic tyres featuring authentic tread pattern.
- Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- An expansive range of option parts is available to customise the CC-01 chassis.