Champions by design. 1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated's signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 16 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, every Team Associated 2WD buggy platform ever released has won at least one I.F.M.A.R. World Championship!
Divide and conquer! In today's racing, traction dictates your setup -- period! With both B6 and B6D configurations available, getting to the top of the podium has never been easier. Out of the box, the B6 offers racers a setup developed for high to very-high traction, whereas the B6D excels when traction is low to high. Racing at multiple tracks, or where traction changes throughout the day, has never been easier; setups and tuning parts are interchangeable between the two configurations, making the B6 platform extremely versatile. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
- Hard anodized aluminium pocketed chassis included. Optional weights (not included) allow weight bias tuning.
- Reverse bell-crank steering rack design allows more room for electronics
- Centralized motor positioning for optimum side-to-side balance
- Repositioned A plate provides maximum front end clearance
- One-piece steering blocks with bolt on Ackermann plate
- Lightweight and durable aluminium C plate and aluminium ball stud mount
- Updated ball cups and turnbuckles for precise adjustments and durability
- Adjustable battery hold-down strap allows weight bias tuning
- Aluminium front axle and rear hexes for less rotating mass and long-lasting durability
- V2 12mm "Big Bore" threaded aluminium shocks with 3mm TiN coated shafts and low friction x-rings for improved smoothness
- Factory Team Aluminium Shock Bushings provide stable shock mounts
- Heavy-duty rear axle for added strength
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearings
- Team Associated clear body and screw-mounted wing by JConcepts(TM)
RC10B6 Special Features:
- Turf/Carpet/Clay configuration
- 3-gear laydown Stealth(TM) transmission: lower CG and reduced polar moment
- Gear differential: more corner speed and forward acceleration
- Gull-wing front arms with wider shock tower: lower CG and increased on-power steering
- Ability to mount shocks on front or rear of rear arms
- Scale: 1:10
- Power: Electric
- Length: varies*
- Width: varies*
- Weight: varies*
- Wheelbase: 280-282mm
- Drive: 2WD
Final width, length and weight will vary based on electronics, tire configuration, wing position, and vehicle setup.
Needed to complete:
Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, XP receiver, wheels, tyres, and pinion gear. Body comes clear. Assembly and painting required.