The Micro EDF Fan-Jet is something quite different. Remarkably, like the Fan Trainer this diminutive model aircraft is designed for small areas outdoor when there is no wind, or indoor in large sports halls. This model has all the flight characteristic of a Jet.
Running on a Minimum RC Fan Unit with a Brushed Motor the power is scale like. The model is not overpowered and as such needs to be flown with the throttle lag that you would get flying a proper scale turbine model.
Flown correctly the model looks every bit as real as a Fan Trainer Aircraft. The model will ROG but if on a bumpy surface a hand launch is preferable.
If you want something different, a 3.7-volt Li-Po powered EDF for indoor flying is about as different as it gets.
NOTE - This model comes with the 4 Blade 35 mm 3.7 volt Brushed Motor Fan Unit in the box however, you may wish to purchase a spare.
- Material – KT Foam
- Wingspan - 360 mm
- Weight -30g (subject to individual finish) Keep it light and flight performance is better.
- Controls – Throttle, Elevator & Aileron - 3 Function
- Can be flown on Throttle, Aileron & Elevator – 3 Function, but an optional rudder could be fitted.
Required to Complete -
- Modelling Knife
- 1x Super Micro DSMX/DSM2 1g Receiver w / 2.5 amp ESC or similar*
- 1x 150- 260 mah 3.7 v Battery *
- 3 to 4 x 1.7g Servos *
Click for the 4 blade brushed motor fan unit HERE
Click for more RC equipment HERE
Click for assembly instructions HERE